tracking switcher, trackingcode, lead, sale
|Dieses Dokument ist evtl. nicht auf dem aktuellsten Stand. Aktuellere Informationen finden Sie evtl. in einer der anderen verfügbaren Sprachversionen.|
Tracking switcher are used to accommodate multiple tracking codes e.g. on the order page of a client, eliminating the need for the customer to change the website as soon as new code arrives. This is made possible by first creating a tracking switcher that is used to add all the tracking codes of various marketers as well as own tracking code. Therefore the customer must then only include a single code for the Tracking switcher and the Tracking switcher automatically ensures that on the target site if necessary other tracking codes are being reloaded.
Create a tracking switcher
To create a tracking switcher click on the entry Other / Tracking switcher in the Administrations menu. In the middle area you will in the top part find a list of already created tracking switchers as well as on the bottom the field for editing and adding tracking switches. To create a Tracking switcher enter a user-defined name for the Tracking switcher (e.g. name of the client or the web site to distinguish multiple tracking switches) and click save. The newly created Tracking switcher will appear in the list above.
Add tracking switcher
To add a tracking code for a Tracking switcher, first click in the list of already created tracking switches on "related codes”. In the above right pane of the window will then appear a list of codes associated with this list and below the form to enter and edit the tracking codes. A Tracking switcher will only show the codes which are directly assigned and which are active. The following values can be stored for each tracking code:
When is tracking code displayed
To a tracking switcher there can be virtually any amount of tracking codes be assigned to. Whether a tracking code is distributed depends on the particular combination of the following factors:
· Active - Only code that is being set active is being delivered
· Website – Code is only being delivered if the visitor has been on this website before and there clicked on marketing material or has seen this.
· Marketing area – Code is only being delivered if the visitor has been on this website before and there clicked on marketing material or has seen this.
· Customer - Code is only being delivered if the visitor has been on a campaign of a customer before and there clicked on marketing material or has seen this.
· Campaign– Code is only being delivered if the visitor has been on a campaign before and there clicked on marketing material or has seen this.
· Marketing Material - Code is only being delivered if the visitor has clicked on this marketing material or has seen this.
· Allow PostView – Code is only being displayed if (“Yes”) a marketing material has been viewed or rather only if (“No”) it has been clicked on.
Not to be used are only the placeholder "output" and "id". Example:
Code of the Tracking switcher
Link Trackingcode of the marketer with a placeholder
<img "src=http://www.vermarkterwebseite.de/lead.php?id=123&preis=%preis%" height="1" width="1" />
If Trackingcode is being delivered then in this example will show instead of %preis% the value 33.45.